Custom Kitchen Cabinets in Jupiter
Are you looking for a custom kitchen cabinets and cabinetry company serving residents in Jupiter, Florida? If so, you have found the right company! Remodeling your kitchen is no walk in the park. Trust The Drawer Dude to guide you through the process through our custom kitchen cabinet services.
The Drawer Dude specializes in building custom cabinets, kitchen cabinets, and other cabinetry projects in and around Jupiter, Florida. With over 10 years of experience working with those in Palm Beach County, The Drawer Dude knows just what it takes to deliver the best, highest quality custom kitchen cabinet project for you! We build all of our custom cabinetry projects in our Palm Beach County office so you know we oversee and build the highest quality custom kitchen cabinets and drawers. We take pride in offering top-notch craftsmanship for each Jupiter kitchen cabinet we create.
Designing the kitchen cabinets of your dreams can be daunting, but with over 10 years of experience, you can rest easy knowing that The Drawer Dude is an expert in the field. When it comes to creating bespoke kitchen cabinets in Jupiter, FL, there’s no better choice than The Drawer Dude.
Feel free to email us using the form to the right or, if you want to speak to us immediately, call us at 561-585-7117. We look forward to working with you on your next custom cabinetry project!
Custom Roll Out Drawers in Jupiter
The Drawer Dude specializes in custom roll-out drawers and building custom shelves that roll out for clients in and around Jupiter, Florida. Roll out drawers offers unmatched convenience and second-to-none kitchen organization. Whether you’d like to store food, cooking ware, or anything else – custom roll-out drawers are a great option. If you are looking for a professional to create custom shelves, roll-out drawers or other custom cabinetry work contact us at The Drawer Dude!
Kitchen remodeling can be a chore in and of itself. And this isn’t just because you have to perform a lot of work. It’s also because there are many designs to choose from when deciding what your kitchen should look like. Here at The Drawer Dude, we understand that there are many choices to choose from. And so, we consult with you about the possible custom kitchen cabinets that you can install in your Jupiter home.
Below are the options you can choose from for your cabinets:
Types of Kitchen Cabinets
- Tall Cabinets – These cabinet types are often used for pantry, fine china, and/or utility storage. They’re able to hold large items such as bulk foods or even brooms. We offer three variations for this cabinet type: utility cabinets, oven and microwave cabinets, and tall or wide pantry pullouts.
- Wall Cabinets – As the name implies, these cabinets can be mounted on walls, allowing access to all items as your standing. These cabinets are offered in regular and small sizes in order to hold appliances, spices, and other objects. We also offer these as easy-access cabinets or corner cabinets that include a lazy susan. All are fully customizable and just depends on your layout.
- Base Cabinets – These cabinet types are the most ideal for under your countertops and around your kitchen island. Our base cabinets are also offered as desk cabinetry and sink pull-out cabinets as well. These are also offered as traditional options like base pull-out cabinets, easy-access cabinets, open-base cabinets, two-drawer cabinets, super cabinets, corner cabinets, and recycle & trash cabinets. Most of these can be customized to have a lazy susan, adjustable roll-out drawers or shelves.
We determine our cabinet construction by function and appearance. When we construct your Jupiter custom kitchen cabinet, shelving options, hinges, types of wood, and finishing techniques all play an important role. Cabinet construction is offered in three types:
- Inset – This type features doors that fit inside of the cabinet face. These will for minimal gaps between openings.
- Framed – Framed is the most traditional construction that offers rails and stiles that form a frame at the front of your cabinet.
- Frameless – Frameless is exactly that, it lacks the frame around the opening of the cabinet.
Types of Wood
It can be challenging choosing the right wood type for your custom kitchen cabinets in Jupiter. In some instances, people receiving new custom kitchen cabinets have a good idea of what they want. But in others, they can be left undecided. That being said, you will want to check out all your options and consider the unique characteristics of each wood type. Here are some of the wood characteristics of what to expect with each:
Natural Wood Characteristics
- Sapwood – the lighter colored wood that grows from inside the bark.
- Heartwood – the mature darker wood that extends from the sapwood.
- Bird Pecks – small divots in the grain pattern caused by birds pecking at the wood.
- Wormholes – holes in the wood that resemble a worm.
- Mineral Streaks – blackish-brown in color and follows the grain pattern
- Gum Streaks – mineral-like streaks found in only Cherry wood.
- Unsound Knot – a bigger knot in the wood face.
- Sound Knot – a nice tight knot and solid face that shows no decay.
- Burl – this wood does not contain a knot but offers a swirling grain or fingerprint grain.
- Hickory – Can appear as a natural contrast due to the sapwood and heartwood. Color ranges all over from blonde to white to reddish-brown and dark brown.
- Cherry – Characterized by their smooth, close-grained appearance and vary in color from white to deep brown.
- Birch – offers a smooth surface and a tight grain that is heavy and strong. The typical color is white to a creamy yellow and ranges from dark brown to a reddish-brown.
- Pecan – this wood can range from blonde or white to dark or reddish-browns.
- Alder – characterized by reddish and light brown undertones and even-textured wood grain.
- Maple – Offers a very subtle grain pattern and for the most part, is a creamy-white but can find reddish-brown tones mixed in.
- Oak – A distinct grain pattern and comes in a variety of colors from white to more reddish tones.
- Walnut – Comes in color ranges from light reddish-gray brown to deep chocolate and offers a smooth, straight muted brown wood grain.
- Finishing touches – finishing touches are great ways to add to your custom kitchen cabinets. We can distress the finish, sand the edges, add dents or gouges to your cabinets that leave a perfectly aged look. It all depends on how you want to customize your cabinets. The choice is yours!
- Paints – paints are applied on an opaque colored finish cabinet is desired and on tighter grained wood types. A smooth finish can be expected, although it does depend on the type of wood used.
- Stains – stains can be applied to any custom kitchen cabinets as they help bring out the natural beauty of the wood. Stains range anywhere from light to dark. Light stains allow more of the wood’s natural character to shine while the darker stains will hide the grain a bit more. The darker stains definitely create a more dramatic and richer look.
- Glazes – glazes are used to highlight different edges of your custom kitchen cabinets and can be applied to both stain and paint finishes.
Once The Drawer Dude utilizes one of these finishes, it is sure to bring out the best characteristics of your custom kitchen cabinets in Jupiter!
Deciding on the right hardware for your custom kitchen cabinets in Jupiter can play a big role. You have a near-endless set of possibilities and it all depends on the style and look you’re going for. You also have to consider the design theme or functionality you want your custom kitchen cabinets to display. Cabinet hardware is available in many different shapes, designs, and materials to choose from. Here are a few options:
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Antique Copper
- Polished Brass
- Satin Nickel
Looking For Custom Kitchen Cabinets In Jupiter? Call The Drawer Dude.
For the past decade, The Drawer Dude has granted countless clients with the absolute best in cabinetry and roll-out drawer shelves. Thanks to his craftsmanship and handiwork, many Jupiter residents are happy with the direction and finishing touch that’s been constructed in their homes. And we’re confident that when you hire us, you’ll become one of them. We can’t wait to show you how we can transform your kitchen cabinets into well organized and highly functioning storage units with our custom roll-out drawers and cabinets. Contact us by form fill or by calling us at 561-585-7117 today!