Custom Kitchen Cabinets in Lake Worth, FL
Are you looking to give your outdated kitchen some personality? If you are like most people, they want to customize every inch of their kitchen along with their cabinets to fit a style or theme. Trust The Drawer Dude experts to handle your kitchen remodeling project with our handcrafted, custom kitchen cabinets in Lake Worth. We make the process as seamless as possible. Our goal is to build high-quality kitchen cabinets to help maximize and better organize your stuff. We encourage you to dream big so we can customize the kitchen cabinets you have dreamed of. Having over a decade of experience in building custom kitchen cabinets across Palm Beach County, you can rest assured knowing that The Drawer Dude will be ready to roll on any size job in Lake Worth!
The whole process of remodeling your kitchen can be overwhelming with all the options available to customize your kitchen cabinets. Do not go at it alone, let our experts help you make your kitchen transformation into a worry-free process. Not all kitchen cabinets are the same, as some are pre-made or stock or semi-customed and unfinished. The Drawer Dude experts will leave no stone unturned and will go over every detail with you. From choosing the type of wood, door style, framed or frameless, inset, stain, paint, glazes, finishing techniques, down to the hardware and accents. For Kitchen Cabinets in Lake Worth, trust The Drawer Dude.
Types of Kitchen Cabinets
- Wall Cabinets – these cabinets are all wall-mounted and provide access to all things while standing or moving. These are offered in smaller cabinets to hold spices, appliance storage or bread box cabinet, typical easy-access cabinet, or corner cabinet with lazy susan. It all depends on your layout and is fully customizable.
- Base Cabinets – these are located under your countertops or around your kitchen island. We also offer kitchen desk cabinetry and sink pull out cabinets. Some of the more traditional options are base pull out cabinets, typical base easy-access cabinets, two drawer cabinets, open base cabinets, corner cabinets, super cabinets, and recycle & trash cabinets. Most of these can be customized to have a lazy susan, adjustable roll-out drawers or shelves.
- Tall Cabinets – are often used for a pantry, fine china, and or utility storage. These include the ability to accommodate larger items. For instance, bulk foods and or brooms and mops. These are available in utility tall cabinets, oven & microwave cabinets, tall or wide pantry pullouts.
The construction of a cabinet determines how it functions and looks. Shelving options, types of wood, hinges, and finishing techniques all play an important role in cabinet construction. The three types of construction of cabinets are:
- Framed – Framed is the most traditional construction that offers rails and stiles that form a frame at the front of your cabinet.
- Frameless – Frameless is exactly that, it lacks the frame around the opening of the cabinet
- Inset – this construction type features doors that fit inside of the cabinet face. Having your cabinet doors flush and inset on the inside of the frame opening allows for minimal gaps between openings.
Types of Wood
Choosing the type of wood to hand-craft your custom kitchen cabinets in Lake Worth can also be overwhelming. Most people, usually have a good idea of the style or theme in mind but others are very much undecided. That being said, you will want to start by looking at all your options and consider the unique characteristics of each wood type.
Natural Wood Characteristics
- Mineral Streaks – blackish-brown in color and follow the grain pattern.
- Sound Knot – a nice tight knot and solid face that shows no decay.
- Unsound Knot – a bigger knot in the wood face.
- Bird Pecks – small divots in the grain pattern caused by birds pecking at the wood.
- Burl – this wood does not contain a knot but offers a swirling grain or fingerprint grain.
- Wormholes – holes in the wood that resemble a worm.
- Sapwood – the lighter colored wood that grows from inside the bark.
- Heartwood – the mature darker wood that extends from the sapwood.
- Gum Streaks – mineral-like streaks found in only Cherry wood.
- Alder – characterized by reddish and light brown undertones and even-textured wood grain.
- Hickory – Can appear as a natural contrast due to the sapwood and heartwood. Color ranges all over from blonde to white to reddish-brown and dark brown.
- Oak – A distinct grain pattern and comes in a variety of colors from white to more reddish tones.
- Maple – Offers a very subtle grain pattern and for the most part, is a creamy-white but can find reddish-brown tones mixed in.
- Cherry – Characterized by their smooth, close-grained appearance and vary in color from white to deep brown.
- Pecan – this wood can range from blonde or white to dark or reddish-browns.
- Birch – offers a smooth surface and a tight grain that is heavy and strong. The typical color is white to a creamy yellow and ranges from dark brown to a reddish-brown.
- Walnut – Comes in color ranges from light reddish-gray brown to deep chocolate and offers a smooth, straight muted brown wood grain.
- Paints – usually applied when an opaque colored finish is desired and on tighter grained woods. A smooth finish can be expected, although it does depend on the type of wood used.
- Stains – can be applied to your cabinets to help bring out the natural beauty of the wood. Stains can range anywhere from light to dark. Light stains allow the wood’s natural character to shine while the darker stains tend to hide the grain. Darker stains definitely create a more dramatic and richer look.
- Glazes – these are used to highlight different edges of cabinets and can be applied to both stain and paint finishes.
- Finishing touches – we can distress the finish, sand the edges, add dents or gouges to cabinets for a perfectly aged look. These finishing touches are great ways to add uniqueness to your kitchen cabinets in Lake Worth.
There are hundreds of possibilities when it comes to choosing hardware for your custom kitchen cabinets in Lake Worth. Your personal style, design theme, and or functionality are to be priorities in this process. Cabinet hardware is available in many different shapes, designs, and materials to help fit your specific look.
- Polished Brass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Satin Nickel
- Antique Copper
- Polished Brass
Custom Roll Out Drawers in Lake Worth
The Drawer Dude makes finding a highly reliable and trusted company that specializes in building custom kitchen cabinets and roll out drawers in Lake Worth a no brainer. You tell us exactly what you are looking for and The Drawer Dude experts will fully customize your kitchen cabinets and roll out drawers. The Drawer Dude takes customization to the next level! We offer a number of choices when it comes to the look and finish to your roll out drawers or kitchen cabinets. Whether it’s a dysfunctional pantry, bathroom countertop that needs decluttering or a more functional laundry room, we will carefully handcraft a perfect solution for any room. Our custom solutions will definitely help you utilize up to 50% more of your current cabinets available space. If you are dealing with cluttered and disorganized kitchen cabinet space, then give The Drawer Dude a call!
We can’t wait to show you how we can transform your kitchen cabinets into well organized and highly functioning storage units with our custom roll out drawers in Lake Worth. Contact us by form fill or by calling us at 561-585-7117 today! For custom kitchen cabinets in Lake Worth, trust The Drawer Dude.