One of the major benefits of ordering custom sliding drawers from The Drawer Dude is that your project is unique to your home! Whether you’re interested in custom cabinets for your bathroom, kitchen, closet, or elsewhere, the team at the Drawer Dude works with you to understand what your goals are, how many cabinets you’re looking to install and get the exact measurements. Not only are our cabinets fully custom to fit your home, but so are the materials we use! We know how important the overall aesthetic is of your home, which is why we also offer several additional customization options when working on your custom sliding drawers. Some options you can choose from include:
Every house is different which is why we offer several different wood finish options when constructing your custom sliding drawers.
- Hickory – The appearance of hickory looks like a natural contrast due to the sapwood and heartwood. Color ranges for hickory come from blonde to white to reddish-brown to dark brown.
- Cherry – Characterized by their smooth, close-grained appearance with variants in appearance based on color – from white to deep brown.
- Birch – Provides a smooth surface and a tight grain that’s heavy and strong. The typical color is white to a creamy yellow and ranges from dark brown to a reddish-brown.
- Pecan – This wood can range from blonde or white to dark or reddish-browns.
- Alder – Alder is recognized for its reddish and light brown undertones. It’s also known for its even-textured wood grain.
- Maple – Possesses a subtle grain pattern and a creamy-white appeal. But it can also be finished with reddish-brown tones mixed in also.
- Oak – Has a distinctive grain pattern and is also offered in a variety of colors from white to more reddish tones.
- Walnut – Provided in colors ranging from light reddish-gray brown to deep chocolate and offers a smooth, straight muted brown wood grain.
Each project we work closely with homeowners to understand their likes, dislikes, and overall taste. Our team will show examples of the materials we use along with past projects to give homeowners a better understanding of what the cabinets may look like in their home. Whatever your style may be, The Drawer Dude is here to make it happen.
In addition to our wood finishes, The Drawer Dude is outfitted to utilize several different hardware options to round out your closet organizers. While doing our measurements, we’ll suggest the best hardware options to tie in the space together perfectly with the rest of your home. Some of our most requested options for custom sliding drawers include:
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Antique Copper
- Polished Brass
- Satin Nickel
While we do get the most requests for these, simply let us know what you’re looking for and our team will work with you to find the exact hardware options you’re looking for.
Whatever you’re looking for when requesting your custom sliding drawers, The Drawer Dude can make it happen. Simply contact us today online or give us a call at (561) 313-7275 and a team member will be happy to assist!Back to Blogs